Something is just striking into my heart. I feel the pain so deep in me. so so pain!! I didn't even know or even realize how this feeling started to take over my heart. I'm crazy!!

There are so many thing I have to do within this 2 weeks including facing exams. 6 papers for me and only 1 down, 5 to go. arh~!! Felt like hugging someone. Well, just to release my STRESS here! Don't felt like talking. I'm getting even angrier of my self when I can't stop talking to my housemates.. maybe I just love all of them too much. I'm so so talkative! I can't even study. This is really bad!

Can I not talk for just one day?? may I?? rubbish idea! ~.~!! Humans communicate and that's how peace came to an agreement.

**don't worry, I'll be fine after I take a nice bed time.. :)
**thanks to those who have always been following up with my blog and reads what my mind is up to. I don't expect many to read my mind cause I seldom do that.
~your community is your life mirror that don't tell lies~