Day 5 came running into my life. I was back on Saturday night at about 6.30pm i reached Sg. Nibong Bus Terminal. With a wave to CL&bf, we both went our separate ways after sitting next to next for 9 hours. Coincidentally Guat were back from KL on the same day & time.. haha.. so it ease my elder sis to pick us up at the time.

I went home and 1st greed my grandma. 5 minutes later, off i went to Penang Kaikan (SGM Pg Cultural Center). It was a surprise for everyone at the band practise. None of them i had a sem break from university. WAHAHA!! both my jr came running.. with Glistning eyes.. Well their eyes turn red. Both them say they can predict that i will be coming to the practise. Winnie said she dreamt of me coming bek the night before. Ming Jie said she suddently tot of me coming back the day before.. :) COOL HUH??!

SUNDAY PRACTISE

MJ, wiN, me


Shi Hong .. me