Its a Friday..

My phone vibrate.. my alarm can't stop snoozing!! my eyes too lazy to open.. pressed on the cancel button don't know how many times. But the weird thing is, there's a picture on the screen. huh? since when i set picture on my alarm. ALAMAK!! I've been canceling calls. I then quickly call back. It was Kim. She asked me out. I said OkIE. So coincidentally i was free for lunch.

We when out at 12noon. Then we head towards Pragin Mall. When we were in front of Komtar, suddenly Kim asked whether I'm free to Prai.

I repleid, "Y not?!"
Kim: Aiyo.. Why didn't u say that earlier?
me: hey, you didn't ask, how would i know.
Kim: Sure bo? U free until wat time?
me: i'm quite free actually. As long as i reached home by 7pm.
Kim: Then we go there 3 hours enough la..
me: ok la..
Kim:Sure?
me:yeah!
Kim: wait i go home change 1 shirt 1st..
me: huh?? ~.~!!

haha.. off we go. We went to JUSCO, Bukit Mertajam. It was the 1st day opening. Lots of people.

The 1st thing was we hunt for brunch. hmm.. It's a high class building but nothing special i would say. So we decided to eat at food court then we met Cheah & Fong Kuan. haha.. No place to sit. We have to go grab fast food.

NICE RESTAURANT
(HONGKIE RECIPE)
"but i'm nicer"


mmmm!! yummy!!

We spent Rm37.70 & then we rushed home after lunch cause need to fetch her friend . Never mind, we at least had our lunch. :)

PROBLEM!! WE CAN'T FIND OUR CAR. FORGOT WHERE WE PARKED!! We spend half an hour searching up n down with the help of the security guard. Lastly, mission accomplish when i realised i took her to the wrong car park entrance. hahaha!! khi siao! ~.~!!