26 sept'08-5 oct '08

Pendek kata, this is the best holiday of all. I enjoy myself to the fullest.

haha.. something bad actually happened towards the end of my holiday. I had my last dinner(7pm) with MJ n wiN at a cafe. When i walk off my dinner table, i asked them help to keep an eye on my bag(containing wallet'with all my money i intended to bring along to johor and hanphone). Later, when i'm back on the table, i asked them where's my bag. They said:"dunno ar..". I knew they were playing hike and seek. So i didn't bother to asked them again. After dinner, we when back to our Penang SGM cultural center(PGCC) for our band practise. Until when practise come to an end(10pm), I wanted to make a phone call. I seek high and low but i couldn't find my phone. I wonder where did i misplace them. (a minute later.. oh yah, they were having my bag since dinner) So i asked them, where's my bag. They both got shocked and quickly ran back to the cafe. At that time i was still calm. i just when along with them. We ask the owner of the cafe, wondering any of their worker found my bag. We when asking some of their worker as well. They all saw no. MJ and wiN got really panic and kept trying to apologize. but i'm still calm haha..MJ then told her parents about it. So i just said to her parents, "nevermind, i shall just lodged a police report."

MJ's dad&another 2 uncle accompany me to that cafe again. They went asking around for me. Lastly, we asked a stall nearby the table we were sitting just now. haha.. The auntie said a kid walk pass and saw my bag on the chair. Then the kid leave the bag to that auntie wondering the owner might have be back. (finnally, everyone is releave now. especially MJ n wiN) I thank the auntie and uncles a lot of time. MJ thanked them as well. The auntie and the kid that found my bag was a very honest person. All my belongging were still inside. THANK YOU!! :)

I told them both it's okay. Don't have to feel bad about it. Everything is fine now. Its just a lesson. We are always different from others because we are Gakkai members, we chant daimoku with the believe of Mystic Law. Shoten Zenjin(protective power) is always there to protect us. (smile) Go home and get a good rest. Greet me with a morning smile when we meet again tommorow at practice.

I went home and chanted one hour to thank the kid that found my bag and the hawker auntie for being my shoten zinjin. Thanks to the uncles' effort in helping me so much as well. THANK YOU!


These are my random pixs:


watching movie together..


a jamming session at my house
(so much fun!!)


B3nTeNG™ re-union
(shan
, lcl, ping, ylin, jaslyn &me)
~absent:swin,annie&ngiap~



lunch together.. yea~!



sally-MJ-mei-wiN


breakfast at wiN's house

playing until 3am at MJ's house
(y 3am?? haha.. a long story)

practice at PGCC

yummy tomyam for supper as usual after practics!

my favourate bah kut teh at bih's(cousin) house..
thanks!!


at Bih's house.. haha..
photo credit&editing: Angie yehyeh