Why do I say it's an amazing week'end'? Well, its suppose to be my final weekend in Johor before I take my second school break (yea~!going back to PENANG). But~! I didn't spend that weekend in Johor. (haha..)

20-Sept-08[Saturday]
As usual, attending practise for Batu Pahat Malam Mesra(BPMM) on Friday night at Batu Pahat.. While practising, i kept thinking about tommorow's trip to KL. (haha..) I was really fortunate that i found a perfect transport to KL.

(16-Sept-08-In Sock Kim's car)
mei™ : Hey, i'm going to KL this weekend. It's a suddent decision of visiting KL Fei Yang's Concert. I'll be getting a bus ticket tommorow evening. Sorry that i can't be attending BPMM 1st rehersal.
Sock Kim: KL? Oh, I'll be going to Cheras for SWS meeting.
mei™ : Really? Where's the meeting? Can drop me at KL? car still got space(without hesitating) ?
Sock Kim: Should be okay cause someone just drop off the trip.
mei™ : Wah?!! really?? okok... thank you. Btw, I think we are heading to the sae place. Cheras SGM Cultural Centre ryte? Thank you. Thank you.
Sock Kim: yah. No prob.
mei™ : GREAT! settle y KL trip transport and get to attend BPMM 1st rehersal. so good!!

After BPMM practise, I overnight at a member's house in BP. So coincident that that family came from Penang as well although I didn't know them, but they do know my uncle. So, On the Saturday morning, another member took me for a breakfast and off we go to KL.
We depart from Johor at about 10.30am and reach at about 1.30pm. It was a surprise for all my friends who came from Penang to attend the concert. (haha..) My kids got surprise of cause. But they pretended as if nothing happen. They even got angry of me cause I didn't tel them I was going to meet them in KL. Well, kids.. You know.. They can't differentiate between 'surprise' and 'lie'.. Seriously, I had lots of fun that day. I even discover that I kind of like traveling. Its no longer a barrier for me.
Photo credit:Xin Ying

Went back to Johor after the concert that night, depart from Kl at 10.30pm. Reached Johor at 1.30am. Then i overnight at another member's house. (amazing huh??!)Can't believe my-self travelling back and fore from JOHOR to KL then back to JOHOR on the same day. The next morning, I woke up at bout 7am. Prepared my-self for BPMM 1st rehersal. Though I was very tired that day, I never turn my spirit down. I know I'm playing an important role. I display the spirit of PENANG FIFE-and-DRUM CORPS! JIA YEW!!


BPMM 1st rehersal


.