Don't feel like answering. But since a friend kept pushing me. terpaksala.. aiyo.. wat a mouliu ques. Next time plz dont tag me! THANK YOU!! :)


1. Does it matter if your boyfriend or girlfriend smokes?

ya! i don't like smokers! if my bf smokes, please don't smoke in front of me before i slap him.


2. How about drinking?

Drinking its okay. But can't let him be drunk at all time.


3. Do you like someone you can’t have?

Yah. I enjoy the feeling of being in loved. It's fun. No barer for me.



4. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?

Ya. So i can consider bout it.


5. What are your favorite sports?

Any sports that can make me sweat like hell except hiking.


6. It’s Saturday night, you’re home alone. What do you do?

Go to my grandma's house and chit-chat with her.


7. Do you like roller coasters?

Yah. It's good that i get to shout my lungs out!


8. When’s the perfect time to have a bf/gf?

when you felt like ready to build your own family.


9. If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?

No one. I dunno much bout celebrity.




10. What are you doing this weekend?

Wants to study to get good grades. Don't want to disappoint people around me especially my self.


11. What’s your favorite restaurant?

Anything la.. Nice food can d.


12. Have you ever hugged someone?

yah..


13. Ever kissed someone you weren’t attracted to?

not yet start kissing.


14. Do you like anyone right now?

Yah.. but not the opposite sex. like as only a friend. ahha!


15. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

His chest muscle.


16. which do you prefer, beach or mountain?

Beach. I like listening to the sea.




17. What kind of phone do you have?

Sony Ericson. Y ask??


18. Computer or laptop?

Both also okay.


19. Jeans or sweats?

Jeans


20. Which year has been the best so far?

It's getting better year after year. anyway, every year also very good.


21. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?

21. y ask?


22. What should you be doing right now?

Sleep! it's 6.30 am and i have'nt go to bed yet.


23. What is your favorite TV show?
nothing.


24. What’s been your last purchase?

Tom-yam with rice. y ask???????????????? ~.~!!


25. Are you attracted to boys/girls that smoke?

NO NO NO!


26. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?

DUNNO! erm.. mayb nope.



27. What do you do when you’re at home?

Practise my keyboard


28. What is your favorite subject?

Music


29. What’s the best things ever happened to you?

Born into a family that practises Nichiren Buddhism & also born as a female.