yah right.. the whole hostel's lights turned off. The electricity got shut down at about 2am. I was just about to fall asleep. This crazy hostel turn into a zoo where everyone is making some noise. Well, it makes me feel like I'm trapped in Jurassic Park. ahahaa!! Then, Joey woke me up and said there's no electricity. She immediately reached out for her multipurpose electronic 'equipment' which consist of a study lamp, radio and spotlight. ahaa..

The whole hostel was playing with their torch lights and haha!! we turned on our spotlight!! yeah!! we won.. haha.. we are brightess among all. then others where like torching towards us. We got embarrass then. We blink our lights to the other blocks and the other turned the same signal to us. We torch the people who were walking in the dark.. That person eventually felt from the stairs, too dark maybe? hmm.. I even lift my leg out of the window and my friend torch my leg from a distance, we could see my legs' shadow at the opposite block. haha.. so fun but hot.. We couldn't sleep at all. Joey, Sze Mun and I chatted for an hour on my bed then we when hungry. So we took a slice of bread.

Suddenly, Hui sms me. So we when invited her to my room. haha.. I turned on my laptop and we watched "Journey to the center of the earth" until 5am in the morning. It's a very nice movie where Joey and I watched twice. So finally when to bed. Sze Mun came sharing sharing my bed cause I slept near the window and suposingly is more windy.. A few minutes later.. 'TUP....' the electricity is back!! feuh~!!