I have always been worrying about how to celebrate my 21st birthday since the past few years cause I hate parties as in like we have to invite friends (how many and who? where? ~.~!!). Being the one in spotlight and everyone is looking at you with some alien eyesight. yark~!! Conclusion, I dislike parties.

hehe...
But my family
(L2-05) here, gave me a total different viewed. Being around them, the warmheartedness of family is what I enjoyed most.

We invested lots of time and effort in planning for each others' birthdays throughout the year. We would brainstorm to throw the best surprise birthday celebration to one another. The touching part here is that, we are now in the midst of exams. Everyone is so so busy and tired with our own studies. Yet! they could take van out to city campus and wasted their whole evening gathering materials for my birthday card. Late in the evening, they when and borrow motorcycle from our neighbor to go and get me a cake and some other basic needs. Others, stayed at home peeling 'ikan bilis' just to cook me dinner. Ouh!! how could I ever repay them back?! THANK YOU~!!THANK YOU!! AND THANK YOU!!


-Hui & Cheng Ling (whom don't cook) have to peel "ikan bilis"-
~Chai made some Jelly when I was taking my evening nap~
-Chai made some mihun koey.. for dinner.. yummy~!-


-My biggest surprise of all!!
i named it the : "walauEH~BIRTHDAY CARD!"-


-yea~!! family portrait '+ Joey's sandals '-
'what's up with this 2 girls?'
-Joey & CL trying to hide their beautiful legs behind the card.. ahaha!-

yooouh man~!! check it out!!
Doraemon Birthday cake!!

-Joey says:"See! you have extended your Doraemon collection-


THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!


I'm the last one to celebrate birthday in this house, moving into a new one within a week time. I miss the atmosphere here. In the new house, we'll be having 2 new housemates. What is about to happen next??


"Having good friends is like being equipped with powerful auxiliary engine. When we encounter a steep hill or an obstacle, we can encourage each other and find strength to keep pressing forward vigorously"
- Daisaku Ikeda.


..走过了春天走过秋天
送走了今天又是明天..
..一天又一天
月月年年
..
--我们的心不
~~

L2-05 万岁!!