I have no idea with my hala tuju.. During my STPM, i told my self i wan'na do this & that.. Lately i found a fact from my elder sis was right..

ANGIE: Your plan won't work because i also did plan what to do after my SPM 7 years back, but it NEVER came true!!
ME: Elleh, i know what i'm doing la..
(Angie ignore me and den just continue her movie.)

Actually i still have my plan in my head, is just that, there's no ohm! NO OHM!!!! to push me..

The feeling in me now.. ~.~! I don't feel like STPM is over yet la.. like haven't sit for any paper yet.. Maybe because i didn't finish studying yet.. haha.. weird me.. honestly, i love accounts the most although it's the hardest paper n jarang-jarang can pass. No matter what, i must not fail any papers la.. scared cannot further my study..


Bye² accounts..
I am going to miss you the most!