~upp3r 6 v0c@sI0naL 1~

hmm... ~.~!!

Time really flew away.. sekelip mata nya.. all of us r now in upper 6 d.. sum of us even started 2 feel scared dat STPM is just around the corner.. aiyoo.. n that was "ANNIE".. i sit NEXT TO HER IN CLASS n she is like passing HEAT to me!! I tink she's just trying 2 scare me!! might b part of her plan.. hehe.. jocknya la.. i know annie is very SERIOUS bout STPM d.. THANX 2 ANNIE.. if she x remind me.. definately i'l b talking away in class.. haha thank u annie!!

well.. LETS TAKE A TOUR TO OUR NEW CLASS..
by d way.. my class U6V1 is also a.k.a STUDIO PICASO..





WELCOME.. WELCOME..


Please mind ur own steps..




com'mon.. take a sit everyone..

recess is over..




okay.. dis is AH CHAI KOH speaking:


buka buku masing²..

page".." n look at d board..!




View from my seat: Look to d left..




View from my seat: Look to the right..



ALRIGHT! PLEASE TAKE NOTE FROM HERE!
HAHA!!


HERE COMES B3NTENG™!!

this is where WE ALL sit!!




B3NTENG RULEZ!!

Benteng front row from left :
JAS LIN, YI LIN, CHENG LING, SHAN²..

Benteng behind row from left:
NGIAP², PING², SWIN, ANNIE, 1MEI..




CHECK OUT from class..



bye² skul.. ~.~!! fine, i c u evryday!!



WELL.. DIS IS ME N FRENZ!!
FRENZ ARE LIFE, DUDE!! :b
~LOVE YAH B3NTENG™~
_1mei™~