16 DEC 2007
Charity Starwalk 2007

It's a 10km walk(from PISA to AIRPORT back to PISA). I signed up in the competition category. Of cause i didn't aim to be in the top 20 walkers. Just complete it within 2 hours and you will get a certificate as for a priceless memory. For me, it's a walk with bunch of friends. This time, I went with Ngiap Ai, Ngiap Li, Swee Win, Yi Yin, Yi Lin & 2 of Yi Lin's cousin. We didn't manage to end the walk together because we were separated in to groups after walking for sometime. By the way, Yi Lin have to take care of her 2 younger cousins. LOL.. Nevertheless, we all manage to complete the walk within 2 hours.

After the walk, as usual, we got our self some free drinks. There was thousand of people walking in sweat next to each other. Whenever we touches each other's arm. I felt so irritated!! YARK!! YARK!! You know how it feels. Hmm.. then we all when into the arena for some entertainment. It's so fun to see all the performance. Follow by the "lucky draw" session. Yea!! It's my favorite! I waited & waited for my number to be called. haish~! waited and waited. Until all the prizes were given away. CONCLUSION, I WON NOTHING!! sob-sob..