I can't stand my back ache anymore. This ache has occur since 5th DEC 2006. It's the last day of my STPM. The night before, i slept in my living room cause i was scared that i couldn't wake up the next morning for my final paper. I was lazy to drag out my bed from my room so i just placed a comforter on the carpet and i fall asleep. When i wake up, haha.. until today also still aching. it's getting worst each day.

So i went to Adventist Hospital for a check-up. I didn't know that Friday they only work half day. Means they double charge if you need some special equip in treatment. As in for me, i use to visit the MO clinic because my mum work there. The clinic were open for 1/2 day only, so they send me to emergency room.

Walau eh!! I waited there from 1.40pm till 4.20pm. They still didn't call my name. I got frustrated and told them i wanna cancel my appointment for today. Guest what, the nurse said.. 'i thought you wasn't outside, so we didn't call you'. ~.~!! She then say she'll immediately phone your doc. Well, then i said okay.

5, minutes later.

The doctor came and just ask ask ask.
DOC: it was just a muscle pain.
(~.~!! muscle pain seem to be a small matter, BUT IT'S VERY PAIN!!)
DOC: you i 1 2 take an injection now?
me™: HUH?!!! (i didn't know it was that serious) INJECTION?????? HUH?!!! Do i really need to take that injection??
DOC: Oh, then never mind. You may just take some medicine enough.
me™: (smile) Okay, thanks. Thanks.

haish.. waited for 2hours ++ . That's really boring and tiring. Finally, yea~ go pay bill then can go home liao. Btw, it only cost me RM6.35 after 70% discount. HAHA..