I don't remember what i did on day2.. hmm.. really can't recall. But anyway, i enjoy that evening very much. It's my favourate day after all. Get to launch my secret mission.. You'll never know what it is. Well, if u already know, don't tell others cause i trust you. They'll know very soon but its just not today. haha.. oh, while waiting for Irene to pick Fei Jhue & I up, i've shoped a sandal at BP mall. ~.~!! (money burned) Went for my 1st time Home Visit activity at Batu Pahat. I felt great to learn things I don't know. When i reached home, the two cows were watching Spiderman 3. haha.. We didn't study much that day, so our study planed didn't really worked. Lights off around 12.30am.

Day 3! Breakfast at 88. Then we when to class and started some printing. As predicted, the class was CANCELLED again!! ~.~!! Then we when home lenggang-lenggang until evening, we when to class. The class shrink from 40+ people to only 13 students today. haha.. As usual, after class, Jia Yee when home. Jhue and Li Xiang visited us at our house. Jhue came to helped me on my up coming Successor Meet's presentation. She make me fell Ikeda sensei today. I didn't know i can fell sensei. At the same time, i can fell the mystic of our Mystic's Law. wow~! Oh..!! Just now Angie called me on the phone and complained that it's hard to contact me.. ahah.. get to talk to Nigel too.. They seem to enjoy them selves by playing poker.

At night?? hm.. we finished our targeted study topics. We had our supper and sambil we watch Lee Hom on YouTube . By the way, we discovered something impressive on youtube. It's a japanese that shot this video. YOU SHOULD CLICK HERE! You'll drop your jaws. haish~! a long day. Now working on my photostop.. Any idea what should i do for my next Photoshop assignment? Actually i have my idea and i think its perfect but seems like my model is not cooperating with me. ahaha... "SpiderWoo The Return" just jocking..