finish multimedia on day 4.. then in the evening launch my secret mission. at nite, we were doing photoshop.. continue day 5. Do nothing.. ~.~!! evening i launch my secret mission then someone called me at 6pm reminding me i have a meeting at Batu Pahat. I rushed to the bathroom and quickly prepare myself.

Off I went to Batu by bus. Fall asleep in the bus until the driver wakes me up when i reach the final stop. I was the last passenger. So i asked whether can he drop me somewhere nearer to the Soka Gakkai centre. haha.. lucky me, he said okay. Ei? Red Kancil? hmm.. the plat number seems familiar. okok, the two heads at the back sit looks ecxactly like Jia Yee's head.. ahaha.. so i sms her. it wasn't her.. ahaha..Jia Yee asked me why i didn't bring spiderWoo along. She added that spiderWoo is afraid of dark. So i replied, I was in a rushed of time & promise to go home as soon as the meeting ends. Jia Yee said to me: "Good Girl!!" .. walauEh!! excuse me, i'm not a little girl! ~.~!!

haha.. can't wait for tommorow. Going to bed very soon after i finished my photoshop.