Thank you. I'm so fortunate that Encik Mohamed, our orchestra's instructor have again granted my wish.. He asked, "Jadi nak belajar apa?". I smiled at him and say, "hehe.. er.. erm..". Sir: "Oboe??". Mei, "erm.. er.. tak mau boleh ah? Er.. Kalau saya nak cuba Saprano sax boleh tak?" Sir, "Boleh.. boleh.." Then the other UTHM's staff, En. Baitan when to the cabinet and bring out the sax. Sir: "ni instrument baru lagi, orang lain tak pernah main". Mei: "oh really?? THANK YOU! THANK YOU!".

This meant so much to me. The fortune I've been collecting since young have been much appearing lately. Learning this new instrument isn't hard at all, the air pressure needed to play a note is just like blowing the recorder. (Even Sze Mun said so.) But of cause practice makes perfect. Even if its easy to play. The tone I've been producing is still empty. Need to work on solid tones. 加油。。 Hope that i could meet someone that can help me in improving my tones and techniques.



That's En. Baitan on the Tenor.
I like his tones and he can play many types of instruments.
Truely impressed seeing him jamming in playing the
samba's music on the keyboard together
with sir on the trumpet. so so fun!!


We found this in the studio's stor room.
Its meant for malay music and only have 4 strings on it.
..called 'keroncong'..

very very short Roti Tissue.. haha..
It taste nice dough..


haha.. dinner with Sze Mun after practise.
She's great alto saxophnonist too..